International Steering Committee
The International Steering Committee coordinates the network and collaborates to plan all activities and define priorities for future action.
The group consists of:
- Jane Finnis (Chair) - Culture24 (United Kingdom);
- Vladimir Skok - (Canada);
- Ana Duran - Culturenet Sweden (Sweden);
- Seb Chan - Powerhouse Museum (Australia);
- Alfonso Castellanos - e-cultura (Mexico);
- Aleksandra Uzelac - Culturelink (Croatia);
- Rafael de la Osa Díaz - Cubarte (Cuba);
- Ilya Eric Lee- TELDAP / culture.tw (Taiwan);
- Katherine Watson - Lab For Culture (The Netherlands);
- Frank Thinnes - Plurio.net (Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, France)
The Culturemondo website is hosted at TELDAP in Taiwan and editorial responsibility is shared between Taiwan and the UK.